Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Project 12 second daily vt berlina

H

harrop.senator

I'm thinking of upgrading my 220/230 isky with .530 lift for something a little more wild if interested I'd sell for $300 but would have to pay post runs on stock 243 springs as they're good for .570 made 350atw with an auto , maf and air box on a tune that left a lot to be desired.

vtchris

Reaction score
Members Ride
series1 99 vt wagon
I'm thinking of upgrading my 220/230 isky with .530 lift for something a little more wild if interested I'd sell for $300 but would have to pay post runs on stock 243 springs as they're good for .570 made 350atw with an auto , maf and air box on a tune that left a lot to be desired.
Dam man if i had the coin id jump at that but i dont atm but thank you for the offer

H

harrop.senator

All good one of those things were can't justify 600 or so for another .050 lift as it's .530/.550 and durations great but really wants a .590/600 so if this one moved could justify another $300 plus springs I just don't know if spending almost a k on new springs n camshaft would be worth it as only probably pull another 30 HP lol.