Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Project VU SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS UTE (BOGAN EDITION)
Where'd you get the bogan badges bro? haha

Keen to know what paint you used. Coming along nicely anyway,Welcome to the forum.
Gotta love an ebay special haha I think its a ppg satin black that the shop uses mainly on chassis

Harris2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS Drift Ute
Hey what's wrong with house paint? haha. My drift car is painted in it and comes up mint. Looks good in photos but I opted for a rougher style look so I applied it to thick and with a electric gun. With the correct prep, spray gun and thinned out I reckon it'd look almost as good.

In saying that its not exactly much more for regular automotive paint haha.

Looking good none the less. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey what's wrong with house paint? haha. My drift car is painted in it and comes up mint. Looks good in photos but I opted for a rougher style look so I applied it to thick and with a electric gun. With the correct prep, spray gun and thinned out I reckon it'd look almost as good.

In saying that its not exactly much more for regular automotive paint haha.

Looking good none the less. Keep up the good work.
haha its great stuff for houses, at least yours was sprayed this one was brushed just over the bonnet and guards to try and cover the peel that the red commodores have had lol. looked like absolute ****

Harris2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS Drift Ute
Oh god no wonder it looked like crap. Haha

Have you seen that video of a guy who paints his entire car with only a roller? Had to do heaps of coats and keep sanding it back till he got it smooth. Finished product look good just took forever.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh god no wonder it looked like crap. Haha

Have you seen that video of a guy who paints his entire car with only a roller? Had to do heaps of coats and keep sanding it back till he got it smooth. Finished product look good just took forever.
nar i havent probably would have been easier and cheaper to go and buy a cheap spray gun, compressor and some 2k lol