Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

proseat.com.au leather seat covers??

J

JUDDO13

hey everyone looking at making the interior of my vu commodore look better and i came across this website PROSEAT Auto Aircraft Marine Interior Centre they make seat covers that replace the factory fabric covering the foam in the seat
just wondering if anyone has had experience with them and the quality of their work?
they seem to only sell on ebay tho this is the link: LEATHER SEAT COVER HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VZ VY VX VT VU (eBay item 260616395809 end time 04-Apr-11 18:33:30 AEST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

thanks for any help

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I've never heard of them but that looks pretty good haha

edit: feedback is a bit different though:

"Covers looks passable. But material is thin cheap synthetic oilskin. Be careful" for skyline

Edit:
Next would be

"absolutely top item great value fit perfectly great customer service AAA+++" for holdens

So hard to know haha

Last edited:
J

JUDDO13

quality looks good in the photos and it comes with a 2 year warranty so seems legit but i cant find anyone saying anything about them on the net

ColdCash100

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey mate i have them in my car and they are very good quality. And not that hard to install.

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Seriously weighing up whether to get them :p although for $600 i can probably find statesman or calais full leather seats anyway?