Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] PROSEAT interiors

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Hey guys,

Been looking around for cheap way to redo my interior of the VT. I know there isn't really a 'cheap' way but im just researching it.

I came across a group called 'PROSEAT' on ebay,

eBay Australia Shop - PROSEAT AUTO INTERIOR CENTRE: HOLDEN, FORD, TOYOTA

It seems oddly cheap and not sure how easy it would be to fit to the car myself etc etc

Has anyone delt or known anyone that has delt with this company and if they are good covers and easy to install? Their site is rather useless in the field on installation information.

site : PROSEAT Auto Aircraft Marine Interior Centre

Thanks for any help guys

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II

missholdenvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Clubsport
did you try you tube? you never know what can be found on there and it might have something

Banicks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais '07
Not from my own experience, but those who have purchased in previous threads and attempted to use say "Don't bother with Pro Seat".

Your call though. As with most things these days, you get what you pay for.

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
My wife bought a set of car seat covers from Max at Proseat via eBay. It was a disaster right from the start. He quoted two weeks and after three weeks said they had been sent and wait another week. A few weeks we rang and he said the girl in the office stuffed up and he'll get the order out straight away. We waited more weeks, rang again and this time was told the supplier stuffed up. Finally we had enough. Max offered a full refund and it only took him two solicitors letters and six months to make the full refund. Since then we have had two other people contact us with similar stories, only they are still waiting for a refund. Max promises everything and delivers nothing. His back yard business is hopeless. All I can do is recommend you use extreme caution when dealing with this guy and his company.

flawnt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
i have them insalled my vs. they fit good. the guy was a headache to deal with. i had to deal with delay after delay ( same as ssv redline). i'd never use him again, max is a ########. they are made in malaysia and thats why thier cheap. and i think "re-born leather" is just a marketing gimic. its appears to be a soft vinyl.
im happy with my end product. but this guy does this from his garage in the western suburbs of melbourne. shocking businessman.