Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Proseat Seat Covers

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Yer I had some in my VR nice finish but its a thin material, reasonably strong but thin.

D-Batter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Series 2
Comparably how thin to the stock fabric?

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
well what where talking about is leather look compared to leather its much thinner and weaker, though for everyday normal situations its fine, just don`t go putting metal things etc on the back seats eg stuff from your trip to the hardware store etc... I believe it would not take it, though the finish is mint and well worth $500, just a heads up the guy who sells them seldom checks his email and can be slow to post.

D-Batter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Series 2
So whats the texture of the material like?
And i know what you mean about the emails, i had to call him before he would quote me for a full interior package.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
The textures nice and soft not harsh like PVC/vinyl and as I say well worth $500 it completely transforms your interior I ended up getting black with white VE SS embroidery, that was before he got done for copyright infringement and stop doing badges on them, though you can still get your name or personalized number plate name/numbers on them, still a dam shame as I would like some for my clubby but not without the HSV embroidery.

D-Batter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Series 2
Hahaha yeah that wouldve been great ! Im trying to get my vt to look as much like a monaro (with the bonnet scoops, lights etc) and i reckon those white leather seat covers would go great with fusion blue ;)

Mohi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy commodore executive S2
hey buddy ,
so did you order those seat covers or not , if yes so were they ...any good?

johnno010684

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport M6, Subaru Brumby-daily, TM Magna
i was looking at these a few years ago, won the auction rang him up, ordered them. i didnt want to pay straght away because of his record, he said they were being made and would take 4 weeks, so i waited and checked my ebay account and he'd left pos feedback for me saying iwas a great buyer and good to deal with??? wtf?