Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ps2 slim mounting

rcnugget

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Exec
I got the inverter on special at dick smith for about 90 bucks I think.... a 200-300w would be more than enough for a ps2 alone though so you should be able to save yourself some cash, its proberbly the cleanest way to do it ... and you have the upside of using the inverter for other stuff if you need to

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
yeah okay kool thanks for that hehe now im getting a ps2 haha with the vy it will fit nice and snug in the glove box :) i hope lol

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
were did u put the inverter

rcnugget

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Exec
there is a spot in the vs when you remove the glovebox behind there thats where it sits currently but after this weekend it will be sitting on a custom shelf inplace of the glovebox

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
ahhh kk post up some pics :) sounds good i like your idea now im doing it hahahah

rcnugget

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Exec
yep will post some sunday night if I can figure out how to mount it all up and make it look good lol

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
lol wat idea???

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
lol wat idea???

That would spoil it:p
well its 2 do with mounting the PS2 (obviously) and lets just say it wont be in the glove box;)
The idea i am thinking of may have been done before but if it has not then will be sweet:D

rcnugget

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Exec
i already tried mine on the roof lol its a huge fail, not quite small enough to get under the stereo without cutting metal, centre console was no good because of elec window controls, dash was out because of airbags, only half hidden place left for me was the glovebox area, I guess you have alot more options if it is designed to be played from the rear of the car but mines not .. I will be interested in seeing how you do it :p good luck!