Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pub fights

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I think it's because people are too pussy to have a fight on their own nowadays. A few months back, myself and a few friends went to a pub to play pool, and some guys were using the table, so we waited and had a drink. these guys put the cues back on hte rack, and walked outside. We thought they had finished, so I went and racked up, when these guys come in and accuse me of trying to steal the table. Now I'm no good at diffusing situations, so my mate came over and had a few words, backing me up that it was a fair assumption thay'd finished, and they decided we had to play them for the table. so we did, and won, they demanded a re-match, and flogged us 7down

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
I saw an awesome fight two weeks ago outside a pub. WE were in the beer garden and it happened just over the fence (which luckily was high enough to stay out of it. Two massive skin heads with tattas ripped their shirts off and had a full on bout. We didnt care because the two blokes seemed happy in doing it. As long as we were on the other side of the fence. The whole pub ended up clearing out into the beer garden to watch. Good times

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I got into a scrap at my mates 18th...
I was so drunk! stupid idea...
But yeah, i was leavin n i went to say "cya" to one of my mates. Some wanker started me for no reason...
Neways, so i started havin a go at him n the dirty nugget slapped me..
I was like, wtf...
No i threw the first punch and can't remember anything after that till i woke up on the ground...
My mates recon i was goin good against this dude, n then one of his mates jumped in and got me n a headlock...n APPARENTLY i was still doin pretty good which was the reason 2 other guys jumped me...
Got king hit from the side in the temple n out cold....way to much to drink caus normally i can take a punch easy (martial arts instructor) but the amount i drank that night jst was stupid...n then gettin into a fight was even dumber...

My mates said they were standin n watch almost laughing that i was so drunk n takin on these 2 blokes without to much problems...
But when they saw the other 2 guys jump in they all jumped in n thatwas fight over...

Came outta it with a new scar above my eye brow, a few lil bruises, really sore temple and a ripped shirt...

The funniest this was when i gave my house keys n everything to my missus n told her to go home caus i didn't want her to be around for it... lol

Good Times

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
hilarious!!!! walking away would have made you an even bigger man than suggesting your mrs take off and wonder how long you have to live.
thats what i mean by the mentalitly of some people, if we stop feeding chips to the seagulls they will stop shitting on our cars at the beach.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
What happened to the good old days when it was just one on one , Then you would go back inside and talk about it over a beer

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i was in a fair large brawl at the vines in berri at my mates 21st.... there was about 250 people at the police station and a fair few at the hospital.
apparantly started over one dude had a drink spilled over his pants..... kinda gotta expect that being a packed nightclub and all lol

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I play competition darts on fridays, weekends and the good old pub darts(for concentration reasons) on thrusdays.

One thursday night a guy was going on a bit, so i basically said that if you are a better play at times you can fall down to the lower level players skills.

He ended up king hitting my old man with an empty pot. I took a 10 metre run up smacked him straight int he nose, he went trhough a window, suffered broken jaw, broken nose, fractured cheekbone. He never once come back to the pub, when he see's me out he walks sideways. Biggest pussies of all are people who king hit and use weapons.

Was also involved in a massive street brawl between Army and Miners at singleton, was dragged out over about 1km lol.

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Cowards

Biggest pussies of all are people who king hit and use weapons.

Almost agree 100% Minux.
My wording would be "Biggest pussies of all are people who king hit, use weapons or who only fight when they outnumber the opposition"

There are too many tough cowards around these days. I do wish I was tough enough to hit someone when they are not looking or kick them when they're down and can't defend themselves. Then I could tell everyone how tough I am.

Sorry I have a real problem with cowards. :realangry

If you witness a fight (not a brawl), why not get a few others to help you break it up? You may get a bit of a slap but at least nobody needs to go to hospital. I'm sure anyone on the receiving end of a king hit would be grateful if the kicks to the head weren't forthcoming just as you yourself would be.

The more dangerous the situation appears the more urgent the intervention is needed.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Pretender said:
Biggest pussies of all are people who king hit and use weapons.

Almost agree 100% Minux.
My wording would be "Biggest pussies of all are people who king hit, use weapons or who only fight when they outnumber the opposition"

There are too many tough cowards around these days. I do wish I was tough enough to hit someone when they are not looking or kick them when they're down and can't defend themselves. Then I could tell everyone how tough I am.

Sorry I have a real problem with cowards. :realangry

If you witness a fight (not a brawl), why not get a few others to help you break it up? You may get a bit of a slap but at least nobody needs to go to hospital. I'm sure anyone on the receiving end of a king hit would be grateful if the kicks to the head weren't forthcoming just as you yourself would be.

The more dangerous the situation appears the more urgent the intervention is needed.

Ahh yes forgot outnumbered fights.

Thats how lebs and asians in sydney fight. God i hate those people...

I was stabbed ins ydney while i was serving, could hold my own against 4 riceheads, the 5th come from nowhere stabbed me in the leg. 2 months off, then went hunting themd own...but it was like hunting down a specific red jelly bean in a jar full of red jelly beans, almost impossible when they all look the same. Eventually caught up with the group, had 8 of us. Needless to say they werent much of a chance when they were on equal terms. They were out doing the same thing that had happened to me.

PS: think i will be in trouble for this post...but who cares.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
yeah a mate of mine copped a severe beating once. a bloke, who was from the country that israel is fighting, was grabbing my mates missus on the arse. my mate told him to stop and the bloke said he'd be waiting for him. when my mate left the club, with his brother and friend, 3 car loads of them showed up with baseball bats and beat the living shite out of them. they already out numbered my mate 5 to 1 but they still needed bats. i'd like to see how'd they go one on one with no weapons.