Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pub fights

Cody

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator / HQ 5.0L Tonner
If you witness a fight (not a brawl), why not get a few others to help you break it up? You may get a bit of a slap but at least nobody needs to go to hospital. I'm sure anyone on the receiving end of a king hit would be grateful if the kicks to the head weren't forthcoming just as you yourself would be.

Very good point, makes alot of sense..

Watching a fight is only good if both of them are angry at each other, and are drunk as all hell..

whats not fun is watching some poor guy getting his face belted in by 3 blokes over a miss-understanding (like an accidental push or a spilt drink) its happened to me before, and if your big and tall like me every drunk guy seems to want to fight you for no reason..

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Reminds me of some of the dodgy nightclubs I worked in when I first started in hospitality and why I choose to work in more upmarket venues now.

I got sick of being threatened with violence because I refused to serve drunk f$@kwits any more alcohol, only time I was ever a victim of violence myself was when one of the bouncers was tripping on some drug and thought I needed an attitude adjustment because I wouldn't close the bar early so he could go home to his girlfriend

Funny thing was the ones who talk themselves up are the ones that usually don't follow through, it's the ones who don't say much you've got to be concerned about

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
vlv8vic said:
hilarious!!!! walking away would have made you an even bigger man than suggesting your mrs take off and wonder how long you have to live.
thats what i mean by the mentalitly of some people, if we stop feeding chips to the seagulls they will stop shitting on our cars at the beach.

Yeah i know, n im most cases i do jst walk away cause there is no point to it...
But once again the amount of alcohol involved...stupid...sigh...
Ah well, we learn through our mistakes..

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Been pretty luck to avoid most of them at the clubs- the only one that comes to mind was one bloke wanted to start me because he overheard me talking about 'the fag' and how funny it was. This guy must have taken offence because he was one, got up and started unleashing some verbals.

Another bloke got up from the crowd and told him to calm down.
Meanwhile 20 or so people are laughing at the guy going off saying that he was a fag.
Yet he must have had a lover in the crowd- because the guy that was trying to get him to calm down copped a king hit to the back of the head.
Followed by the kind of comment that you hear from these retards when they do something that low.

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
minux said:
I took a 10 metre run up smacked him straight in the nose

Biggest pussies of all are people who king hit and use weapons.

Wouldnt that be classed as a king hit?

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
only been in a big brawl once.. i was down the main drag and there was 2 guys that tried to pick me for jus being there....well one of em ripped there jacked off and king hit me in the side of the head.. so i thought stuff u and proceeded to belt him around well next thing i relise theres a group of 30 people jus surrounding the fight.. and another guy had jumped on my back trying to hit me in the back of the head...so i threw him off gave the other guy a good one to the face dropped him cold then everyone kinda jus moved back so i proceeded to leave and walk away..then his mate runs after me and hits me square in the back of the head..i jus turned around said **** off grabbed his right hand and gave him a few and put him on the ground then left........................then about 20 min later about 4 blocks away up the road where i was at getting a kebab the same felllas that started on me wanted another go except the pussies went and got 15 blokes to back them up ....

people cant seem to stand on there own two feet these days and sort out there own problems they gota get there mates ...

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
BLACKVZSV8 said:
Wouldnt that be classed as a king hit?

No. IMHO, and i may stand corrected, a king hit is one thrown from behind or side where the other bloke has no idea or expectation of being struck. This punch was in the nose ie front on, and after the other bloke glassed Minux's old man... id say it was fair enough response.

Ive managed to avoid any action myself, but the funniest one i saw involved two guys going one on one fair and square, rolling around on the ground so it wasnt too skillful, when the one guys missus comes up and tries to kick the other bloke, misses and kicks her boyfriend in the head...

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
I consider a king hit to be a hit that knocks the person flat ie. there back or stomach hits the ground basicially a ko or any hit that basicially flattens someone.
personally i prefer to go for the knees and shins straight up, everyone always seems to go for the big haymaker and never expects a nice strong shin to the side of the knee.

Also are there any people that do martial arts here? Im into muay thai(not bloody kickboxing thats for pussies) myself.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
saw a huge fight out the front of st pauls (adelaide) last saturday night. We were walking past on the other side of the road when we heard some bottles getting smashed, and looked over where a fight invloving about 5 or 6 guys broke out. Then about 30 guys (i am not exaggerating!) came running and everyone proceeded to kick the **** out of eachother! I'd never seen anything like it, it spilled out into the middle of the road into oncoming traffic, and after a few seconds there were a few guys lying injured in the middle of the road. My girlfriend and I legged it out of there... there was nothing we could do then.