Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pub fights

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
My mate got flogged by some dirty big bastard with a pool ball on the weekend, had to crawl outta the pub with not one person giving him a hand, fair few stitches in his face now and a broken nose plus a body full of bruises....hmm maybe he shouldn't of asked for a lighter.

So anyone else got any barroom brawls stories i know pub fights happen quite often but how many involve this sort of punishment.

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
One of my mates walked into a dispute at the bar a couple of months ago ...

2 People were havin it out, 1 threw a glass, and my mate walked straight into it... Smashed in his eye... Was off work for a couple of weeks, and no one was willing to help him at the pub... after a little while a bouncer came in and threw him out for starting a fight ???? Then it was realised that he was innocent...

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
How do you delete a post these days?

The old delete button is gone from the edit post thing.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
I think when you click the edit button, you have the option of editing or deleting the post. try that.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
pub blues are great to watch as long as you dont know anyone involved, then they arent so great.
ive seen a blue between about 10-15 blokes, all over 30 and all blind drunk. not sure how it started as we were down the other end of the pub. heard some yelling but nothing to serious, then a "YEAH CNUT?! YOU WANT SOME HUH?!" then it was on, saw about 4 blokes all scuffling, then about 5 blokes come in and throw a few punches, a few more come in, more punches... was a good old fashioned brawl where people were just hitting whoever got in the way... as more people were ko'd it started to dispers and a few blokes that were involved walked past me and my mates laughing, one said something like... "**** i hope i didnt kill that bloke when i smashed the pot in his face"...that was an odd comment to hear... was a good fight tho.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
There was this one bloke that started **** on one of mates for no reason so me other mate who is a big ****er was onto him, me mate followed tha bloke that was startin **** into the toilet locked tha door behind him, mashed the crap outta him, flipped him upside down and draged his face across the urinal and left him there, apparently he was out cold for a while... den he came back latter with all his cousins, uncles, reli's, sisters, bruthas and aunties but we were gone... spewin

Last edited:

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
this thread reminded me of a random quote from blokesworld.
you me carpark now. lol
i wish they bought that show back.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
ashzv6 said:
this thread reminded me of a random quote from blokesworld.
you me carpark now. lol
i wish they bought that show back.
LOL bloody oath, blokes world goes off, so does the ol naked news:yeah:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i think its bullshit, the way some bogans get at the pub. Its shitty that you can look at someone 'the wrong way', bump into them by accident (or be bumped into), or whatever, some useless pricks just go out for a fight.

just as bad are the toss heads that stand by and watch and cheer it on.
what a mentality to live by.

there is a particular minority here, who if you look at will get all their cousins and flog you, take it out on your friends, and continue to target you everytime they see you from then on. whats with that?