Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pub's New Wagon

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
motion passed..

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Just turbo it you never know when you need boost?. Nice red isn't that a fast colour too.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
So we have cooler, pipe work, airbox and manifold. I think I might have my factory dump still and I still have the factory turbo exhaust.
So all you need is a turbo and a few bits and pieces. Should be done by next weekend :smoking:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
As tempting as that sounds I'm sticking with stock.

Got it registered today was funny, she came out to inspect it went to look at engine number heat shield was in the way so she said "i'll just go off the rwc" then asked if the gas tanks were in date and where the stamp was i said i didn't even know how to get to it :p she said "it'll be right cars less than 10 years old"

Dealership must have given me a dodgy rwc there's a couple of things i picked up that wouldn't pass now I've driven it a bit more than round the block. Nothing major just annoying things like the drivers seatbelt doesn't retract very well.

Might have someone interested in buying the EF (didn't even have it advertised) not sure if i will sell but anythings for sale at the right price

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
So these are the "high series" chrome headlights i have now....
166750218_zpsb62b5c25.jpg

But i quite like the look of the Base model black headlights......... thoughts????

fordblackheadlights_zpsd300dff7.jpg

Plus they work well with these fog lights
$T2eC16VHJHIFFh,owLS+BSS8B4Pq+Q~~60_12.JPG

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Black base model. I was going to change mine, then I realised I couldn't be bothered.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Picked these up off ebay for $10 cheap Indian bastard asked if he could have the globes out of them.....

I gave them to him couldn't care less... but seriously wouldn't u just take the bulbs out before I got there ???

Anyway pic
20140720_223414_zpsjr5ghnmj.jpg