Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Puddi's '95 180SX SR20DET (~16psi)

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Lolnah not really just snapped some rear wheel studs, was fun halfway around a roundabout not even pushing the car at all
I'm sorry for the bragging P-plater crap just being the first fast car and trying to prove the people wrong you laughed or think that V8's don't try against it, I don't like to or mean to brag just trying to put it out there that I keep up with them, I won't say anything about it anymore (You don't believe it anyway :p )

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Nope, nobody ever races on the street anymore because if you do this happens

ke ke ke snapped wheel studs? at least it wasn't a defect.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Lolnah not really just snapped some rear wheel studs, was fun halfway around a roundabout not even pushing the car at all
I'm sorry for the bragging P-plater crap just being the first fast car and trying to prove the people wrong you laughed or think that V8's don't try against it, I don't like to or mean to brag just trying to put it out there that I keep up with them, I won't say anything about it anymore (You don't believe it anyway :p )
My cousin has a worked S13 Sil, I know what they are capable of. Having your ass an inch off the ground and making flutters might make you think it's fast, but it's not.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
My cousin has a worked S13 Sil, I know what they are capable of. Having your ass an inch off the ground and making flutters might make you think it's fast, but it's not.

Like you can talk :p Unlucky with those wheel studs puddi.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
im tempted to tell you to go fk yourself, as Aaron is a top bloke and fair with his prices.

but i dont wanna get an infraction, so i wont tell you to go fk yourself.

:p

Never said they were bad or dodgy, but their commission compared to Streeter is ridiculous for stuff from the motherland.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Never said they were bad or dodgy, but their commission compared to Streeter is ridiculous for stuff from the motherland.

If I see an importer will small commission fees I assume they are a cover for drugs

vrScotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Executive
Nope, nobody ever races on the street anymore because if you do this happens

inb4 imounded for rims. Will get higher profile tyres and space out the back for you Ari, I really have a hard time browsing rim sites even if import specific. Red will go too

935954_10151767637750980_938810493_n.jpg
got stance?

Last edited: