Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Puddi's Mazda 6 MPS

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Needs blacked out front mount.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
+1 on the blackout FM

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I'm really not sure what I want hey. Was thinking of leaving grille on but I would like fellow turbo people to notice coming the other way, I'm very indecisive I know. Like people are only gonna see it from the front and then think 'uhm what' (I get that a lot as is)
Other people have cut out the grille a little and that's nice and subtle, it's the main thing suggested to me which I tend to agree with

On the other hand my clutch will be done in a month or two. Money is kinda tight so I can't decide on --
- Used stock clutch & flywheel (dual mass sucks), 30thou on the parts
- Stock clutch and aftermarket single mass flywheel
- Or full aftermarket kit

Goals for the car are basically bolt ons, don't plan to upgrade the turbo unless I am underwhelmed or it dies

Happy snaps just because

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
so what your saying is you want people to look at your car when coming in the opposite direction and say... woahh did you see that, its turbo?? if it wasnt factory turbo model, then yeah maybe,

Re the clutch, save up, do it once, do it right.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
so what your saying is you want people to look at your car when coming in the opposite direction and say... woahh did you see that, its turbo?? if it wasnt factory turbo model, then yeah maybe,

Re the clutch, save up, do it once, do it right.

I see what you're saying, I find barely anybody does know about these models that's all. Some V8 boys have taken the piss out of my Honda VTEC previously and others have insisted I can't keep up with WRXs. I enjoy the sleeper look but just one this one touch where I can show them it is actually turbo and not quite slow per say

Quick update, got myself an excel for $50 :D so getting an aftermarket clutch hopefully this month :) nothing too full on, but comes with a single mass flywheel. Forgot to mention my clutch is basically gone, had trouble getting into gears right near home so haven't driven it since

And edit; The amount of gawks I get from boys in their skylines is literally over 9000, maybe I'm just enjoying the attention haha.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Clutch kit is here :D

The engine bays in these are so messy

And randomly edited this on my phone, kinda looks sin city style

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Clutch is all sorted and done, single mass flywheel feels a fair bit different

K-Frame dropped

That clutch dust though, just from putting it in there. I picked up the disc and flakes fell off

Yeah, pretty stuffed. New one is all in

Feels good and much more responsive with the lightweight flywheel. Noisy but already have solid engine mounts so I don't mind, just turn up the bass anyways haha. I believe next mod shall be coilovers, rear sway bar and diff mounts. Because you need to drop the rear subframe apparently. Everything in this car requires dropping stuff I swear haha. Oh I did an april fools of my car will edit it in sooon

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Just got car back after 4 months at panel beaters. Deposit is on a new turbo - GT2871r and supporting mods, currently need to replace the slave cylinder. Stay in touch for more BOOOOOST

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Just got car back after 4 months at panel beaters. Deposit is on a new turbo - GT2871r and supporting mods, currently need to replace the slave cylinder. Stay in touch for more BOOOOOST

What was she in the beaters for ?

Interested to see how this thing goes with the new turbo on it!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ummmm....try scrolling up.