Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Puddi's Mazda 6 MPS

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Disco potato turbo.. that should give it some more balls...

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
That was an april fools, I did similar damage myself via stupid means as I've done a lot with cars hahah. Went offroad, slave cylinder died and while being pulled out the rear tow hitch gave way. Well not the tow hitch, that stayed intact and took the reo bar and part of the chassis with it. Over 9k in damages but they didn't write it off surprisingly. So that's the last time I try offroad stunts with this, I should get a 4wd or old WRX if I want to do that in the future. I'll get pictures and edit this once I'm not on the work PC. The guy who had the turbo was making 380hp at the wheels with Meth, so I'd like to crack 300awhp hopefully :)

Edit; Work PC photobucket works. WAIT nevermind it won't let me get the links. http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/frogsta360/library/ should be able to see them here.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Photobucket causes me nothing but troubles. I use imgur these days and have no issues at all, and way less ad's on the page.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
It seems imgur is blocked by my only pc atm, but may upload from phone in future so I'll give it a shot.
Here's the pics properly

The damage

The repair

The new daily

The new turbo VS stock

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Apologies for the quick double post. This car is basically turning into a project at this rate.. slave been replaced (The old one was absolutely stuffed) but clutch issue remains. Clutch fork is constantly extended even when the slave is not, so it's heading back to the mechanic to pull it all apart and I'm looking at warranty on the clutch

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Hi guys.
So clutch overheated, pressure plate and disc are stuffed. Flywheel has been machined because they have offered half price on a new kit which I cannot complain about whatsoever. Paint melted off the pressure plate as you'll see below.
ALSO now have my turbo kit with a surprise.

New clutch kit ordered and be driving again soon. Turbo will be in hopefully by April, I need fuel pump internals and a dump pipe would help too.

elless1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
The old clutch looked fine.lol

My mate had an mp3, thing was wild and pretty much stock. fwd though, and hatchback.
Had to get slicks to get traction. That 6 speed trans is deadly,especially for acceleration.
Fast fast little car,are you gonna get her dyno'd and that?

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
The old clutch looked fine.lol

My mate had an mp3, thing was wild and pretty much stock. fwd though, and hatchback.
Had to get slicks to get traction. That 6 speed trans is deadly,especially for acceleration.
Fast fast little car,are you gonna get her dyno'd and that?

Hey man,
Yeah they do quite well, fairly torquey but the turbo doesn't have enough puff for me :p especially being AWD and 1600kg in the 6. Once I start tuning for the new turbo I'll be getting virtual dyno readouts which will give a rough idea of power - I should be cracking 300awhp and should be 230-250awhp at the moment. Old owner of the turbo was hitting 380fwhp in his 3MPS with Methanol Injection, no traction through 3rd gear haha

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
New clutch and whatnot is almost in. Put in stronger Transfer Case bearings for safety and harder launches