Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pulled over but not?

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
Hey today i was driving down a street near my house 50 zone i was going about 65 and a highway patrol pulled out from the other side of the road and done a u banger so i pulled over he drove up without hes lights/sirens on and pulled in behind me for about 5 seconds so i killed the ignition and he raced off, didnt say anything or even come to the car? now my question is will i be booked or does he have to give me a ticket?

cheers mitch

jujibelly

ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Probably going to send you the fine in the mail. Probably got a call to something a little more urgent.

I know that you can get done for speeding even if the copper is travelling oposite direction to you.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
Cops can send tickets in the mail, but if they've gone to the trouble of intercepting you, then they would have written the ticket on the spot.
I'd say it may have been your lucky day
as already suggested, the copper probably got a call for a more important job

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
they might have watched super troopers one too many times! running around scaring innocent citizens!

Aussiecv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro & VE SV6
Yep my guess is that you just got lucky

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
id say you got lucky ,the same thing happend to me, but this cop was ripping shreads through me when all of a sudden he got a call threw me my licence and took off in a hurry,never heard anything about it again.

Daggy082

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 3.8
I knew someone who got pulled over for doing burnouts and the cop was off duty so he didn't have his ticket book, so he told the guy to wait there till he got it and came back to book him. Obviously he didn't wait around lol (who would?) but got a knock at the door the next day with a ticket :) So u might still get booked