Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
I just got pulled over by cops for no reason at all.. Going for a spin at 2:30am, sticking dead on the speed limit in the left lane, I see red and blue lights. I knew a car was behind me, goading me by tail gating me beforehand, but I couldn't tell it was a cop car.. Heaps of fog..

He pulled me over and asked me where I was going. I said I was just going for a drive. His quickfire response "You ever been in trouble with the police?"

I was like "Course not mate"..

He just gave me a breatho and was on his way. After asking a few questions about who owns the car..

Anyone got any funny cop pullover stories?

I have a claim to fame for humour in watching his face when I told him I was just going for a drive.. You had to be there..

Last edited:

Spike79

Just Confused!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6, VP Berlina LX, Citroen C3
I've got one. not really a pull over story.

A few weeks ago i was closing up at work about 12am. As i was about to get in the car a bloody cop snuck up behind me and asked what i was doing. I reckon i jumped a foot off the ground. I just said where the hell did you come from. I didn't even notice their car.

Anyway, i ended up talking to him and his partner for about 15mins just about stuff that has been going on in the area.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Got pulled up at one of those random rego and defect check stations over the easter break. Only thing i had to do was wind down the windows as not to create un necessary attention to the darker tint job. The officer with the english accent commented on my very well looked after car and sent me on my way.

Was packing it a little bit when they picked up my rego had run out that day, but the new sticker was sitting in the console anyway. Only have a couple of ancient speeding fines to my name, so nothing to really worry about ;)

V

vlwalky_chick

Well.. i haven't been pulled over yet as i don't have my licence, but my very close mate and I were cruising around with friends and he got pulled over after giving it a quick spurt off the traffic lights (not going over the speed limit) and they were asking if the noise was nesesery and ended up going over his car,defecting him for the pod filter,hight of the car and for not having any rear mufflers, he argued with them about the rear muffles as thats exactly how the exaust came,with none. Ended up getting the names and stuff and drove away with like $450 worth of fines...

After the night was nearly over he follow my mate and I in my car and ran thru an orange light and it turned red before he got to the otherside,just his luck the same coppers were behind him and pulled him over again and gave him another $450 fine :-| he wasn't happy by this time lol and took of from the coppers... not fast and not loud but they seemed to think so so they pulled him over AGAIN 100meters down the road and had a go at him about that... he told em to get ****ed and took off lol... **** i hate Albury lol

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
on my way to work in the morning, bout 745am, pulled out of my street and onto the main rd got about 100m down the road and i copper pulls out of a carpark and pulled me over... i asked what i had done and he said "u are the first p plater to drive past me this morning"...to which i replied. "ok, umm...look mate i gotta go to work so either charge me or let me go, i dont really have time for this because i was first p plater to drive past ya..." to which he said 'fair enuf, have a good one' and i was off.... just coz im a fukn p plater!!!

My Car Pwns

16 Mths Suspended Lisence
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fully Sick Push Bike Uleh!
well last nite after work, i was driving down the main road, i knew i had a follower so i booted it, anywayz, 1-2 km'z later he was still followin me so i booted it around the corner, (sideways action) then booted it again, when i got to my street i hear the sirens and the flashy lights!!!
Damn copper was tail gatin me, followed me all the damn way hm, then hits me with almost a grand in fines and 12 months suspended lisence
* 45km/h over the speed limit in a clearly marked zone
* Failure to have complete and proper control of a motor vehicle
12 MONTHS NO LISENCE!!!
i know some of u are gonna say serves ya right or sum sh!t like that, dont bother posting it, not in the mood.. :(

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Holy **** man.. Aren't you a pizza delivery driver or something? Does that mean loss of job?

Also sucks because so many jobs require you to own or have access to a car..

Anyway, I guess now you'll think twice about doing stuff like that, at least you learnt the easy way..

BTW, what month and year did you get your P's in?

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
My Car Pwns said:
12 MONTHS NO LISENCE!!!
i know some of u are gonna say serves ya right or sum sh!t like that, dont bother posting it, not in the mood.. :(
As long as someone learns from it..... thats the main thing.

V

vnberlwagon

My Car Pwns said:
well last nite after work, i was driving down the main road, i knew i had a follower so i booted it, anywayz, 1-2 km'z later he was still followin me so i booted it around the corner, (sideways action) then booted it again, when i got to my street i hear the sirens and the flashy lights!!!
Damn copper was tail gatin me, followed me all the damn way hm, then hits me with almost a grand in fines and 12 months suspended lisence
* 45km/h over the speed limit in a clearly marked zone
* Failure to have complete and proper control of a motor vehicle
12 MONTHS NO LISENCE!!!
If U knew the "follower" was a unmarked copper why would U try to outrun him and get sideways around a corner? No wonder U got pulled over!!!
If he's decided to follow ya all the way home U must have done something to get his attention, don't blame the cop for doing his job!! Blame urself for not acting responsibly.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
or take heed of the fact that doin something stpid can get you caught, yet also look at the fact that it may have been a cop looking for a p plater to prey on, unfortunately he picked prey that was gonna try run.... as they say, the pride of the catch is in the chase... copper wouldve had to of been looking for it tho...pressure was on and he cracked, its a shame really...