Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
Last Night, I was sooooooo lucky.

I saw a cop car with its parkers on, parked in a side street. I was pretty sure the driver had a radar gun, pointed towards some traffic.

It was Altona, at night...

So, I started flicking my low beams on and off to the approaching cars.

Imagine my shock, horror and disbelief to find the 4 cars that I was flicking my lights at, were 4 divvy fans.

I glued my eyes to the rear vision mirror, hoping, praying (and sH**ting myself) that one of them wouldn't do a u turn.

LUCKILY, they didn't, and I survived... just needed new underwear.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
lol, how bad is the irony, but really what could they ping you for?

Trei

The Skaife Fan Man.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT berlina
Not turning my high beams down when other cars were approach, because I was flashing them.

JEEZUZ.

I was PARKED In Cranbourne over night having a Deep and Meaningful with a mate... and a cop car drove up next to us, high beams and lights flashing (we were standing OUTSIDE my car and it was turned off .

The cop breath tested me (even if i had of blown something, wtf would of he of been able to do ?), checked it for defects and gave me a million questions as to why I was there with my mate. Then, he decided to crack it because he couldn't find anything wrong with my car (or me), to rip it up in the dirt, leaving dust all over my car. I WAS P!SSED OFF BAD.

***** BSTARDS. He saw the P and decided he wanted to be an asswipe.