Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

`daj0pe

Reaction score
Pulled over last night

hey all.

I got pulled over last night...

This C0ck wit, was doin 70 in a 100 zone.. so when there was a merging lane, i over took him into the merging lane... but supprise.. the car behind me was an unmarked cop car.

4 bloody cops were in the car!! they asked the usual.. why did i over take over double white lines (i didn't know they were..) bla bla bla..

All up, i
a) didn't have my licence on me.
b) over took to the left
c) crossed double white lines
d) blew .044 on the breatho..

all they gave me a ticket for was over taking to the left.

bloody lucky i reacon.. in this case.. thank you cops. thank you! :bang:

the_negro_puppy

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Acclaim
Why do people drive around without their licenses? keep it in your wallet, and your wallet in your pocket.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
`daj0pe said:
hey all.

I got pulled over last night...

This C0ck wit, was doin 70 in a 100 zone.. so when there was a merging lane, i over took him into the merging lane... but supprise.. the car behind me was an unmarked cop car.

4 bloody cops were in the car!! they asked the usual.. why did i over take over double white lines (i didn't know they were..) bla bla bla..

All up, i
a) didn't have my licence on me.
b) over took to the left
c) crossed double white lines
d) blew .044 on the breatho..

all they gave me a ticket for was over taking to the left.

bloody lucky i reacon.. in this case.. thank you cops. thank you! :bang:

Why do people get REALLY defensive when they get caught doing something illegal.. ****ing do the time if you do the crime.. nothing MADE you overtake this guy.

cohn

VN28CN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais Turbo
Yeah, i was lucky today aswell, i got pulled over doing 113km/h in a 70 zone, (cause the bike stalled, and i wanted to clean it out, hadn't be riden in a few months, just a quick 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th then slowed down) and my number plate was susposively facing up (it on the rear gaurd and i asked the rta, it legal) and the P plate was cut out with just white around it a little.
i got away with just a warning. cool.

benzor

yawn :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6!
cops.JPG

In this picture, you can see myself conversing with a lovely HWP officer. Photographer was my sister Chelsea.
We were doing 102km/h along the Hume (100 zone). When I passed this lovely copper, he waited for the traffic to pass, and flicked a u-turn, pulling me over about a km up the road. Mum and her new partner pulled over also. Copper started out saying he had radar of me doing 154 in a 100 zone...But quickly changed his tune when he realised the people in the other car were in a convoy with me. (Mind you, he also told me he'd cleared the radar reading *rolls eyes*), then he said he'd "do me a favour" and let me off. Heh, idiot.

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
thats pretty funny nice one coppa

Cody

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator / HQ 5.0L Tonner
got a story about funny cops here in perth, my mates (i wasnt with them) were out thrashing the nuts out of a nissan pintara they had, i think there were 5 of them in the car, and they went through knocking over road cones and one got stuck under the car

any way around the next corner there was a booze bus, the cops that were standing there laughed and said 'this doesnt look good hah' got them to drive up on the kerb, helped the pull the cone out, breathalized the driver and after a bit of a chat let them on their way..

i havent run into a bad cop yet, they all seem pretty cool over here..

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Had a strange one last night, scared the crap outta me too. Was coming back from dinner at my dads house and heading back through Port Adelaide. Noticed quite a few cop cars buzzing up Victoria road with their lights on.

Just before I approached the Birkenhead bridge a marked car dashed out of the side street and started chasing me with lights blazing. I continued to head over the bridge when they indicated for me to pull over, so I did, right in the middle of the bridge as they seemed rather insistent.

Wound my window down, cop runs up in a panic asking where I had come from and if there was anyone with me. Of course the passenger seat was empty and he asked my name and then for me to step out of the vehicle. Showed my license and he mentioned they were looking for a car matching the description of mine. Thankfully I wasn't the person they were looking for and they let me go. With my heart racing at 100 miles an hour, I drove off home.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
on monday i was driving down a reasonably busy road and there was a cop on the other side in the turn right lane waiting for the lights, when i drove pas he gave me an evil look, i was like righteo and kept on driving, then i look in the mirror and he did a u turn in front of heaps of traffic and he weaved through all the traffic and came up behind me and just sat close on my tail, i was **** scared and kept looking at his lights incase he wanted me 2 pull over...but he didnt seem to, and he kept following me for ages, there was plenty of opportunity 2 pass but he didnt, so he was obviously wanting 2 catch up 2 me, about 5 minutes down the road when i got to where i was heading, i turned in and he kept going...

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
I always prempt them now when they start that **** and pull over to see if they stop behind me. If they do I dont have to worry any more, if they dont I get them off my arse so I dont have to drive like an old fart anymore.:yeah: