Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yesterday i had 2 ********s in 4X4's bloody tailgate me then overtake me and cut infornt and slowed to 15k's under the speed limmit. fukin idiots. i went to go round one and he just cuts me of again so i just changed rout home. some ppl r just plane wankers.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
96vscommodore said:
yesterday i had 2 ********s in 4X4's bloody tailgate me then overtake me and cut infornt and slowed to 15k's under the speed limmit. fukin idiots. i went to go round one and he just cuts me of again so i just changed rout home. some ppl r just plane wankers.
Can't agree more,some ****heads should'nt be driving. I ****EN HATE TAILGATERS!

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
So when i cross the border to NSW I'm supposed to display p plates? only done it once and I'm sure as hell not stopping at the 'Welcome to NSW' sign to stick on plates, which I don't even own a set of, just to keep the 'roaches in their pits happy.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
beeks said:
Bullshit,I have always displayed mine on the inside front and back.Its not like we came down in the last shower,+ I see P platers all over the joint that do exactly the same.NEWSFLASH-I live in N.S.W.
In my experience, the vast majority have P plates on the outside of their car, not the inside..

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
i agree with beeks, im from nsw (syd) too and 99% of p platers i've seen have them inside the front and rear windscreens including myself. Reason i keep p's inside is so they dnt get nicked and looks crappy on the outside of the car. Ive got those ones that stick onto the window, more visible through the rear tint than normal plastic ones. Onli 8months left on my greens, then i get full liscence!:thumbsup:

Jimboss

Reaction score
Here in the ACT you are supposed to display the plates next to the number plates, but the vast majority of P-Platers (who own their own car) have them on the inside of the front and rear windscreens. People who borrow their parents cars generally have them on the outside.

This is what i have witnessed, and i go to college where every student who drives is on their P's.

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
seems a bit off topic guys.... lol

Jimboss

Reaction score
Morgasshk said:
seems a bit off topic guys.... lol

I think most of the threads in these forums get off topic at some stage.

Back on topic, i've only ever been stopped by a licence and rego check (not targeted me, everyone was stopped), i was driving my parents car at the time, and on my way to a job interview, so i had a quick chat to the copper about that then on my way.

So i have nothing to bitch about at all:dance:

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
once i was followed around town by a cop 4 a couple of minutes b4 they turned on their lights and pulled me over, the lady gave me a rbt and guy was walking around my car moving everything making sure it was all together right, no parts loose or something, me being respectfull didnt say anything about it, although this went on 4 like twice as long as it took 2 do the breath test (1 of the old slow 1's) and yeh, my car was a dead stocky at the time, of course they couldnt find anything wrong with it and then went on their way

another time up here in adelaide i was followed around by a cop 4 about 7 minutes, in port adelaide, it was probably about a minute b4 i started counting, and they followed me every turn, off main roads, back onto main roads, they just kept following me, it looked like the passenger was writing stuff, in the end i started going the other way (heading down south, they 1st followed me heading north) and they finally left me going into harbour town when i went past, it was like they wouldnt give up, but also wouldnt pull me over

RU5TY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS II
i got pulled over the other week for 'intentionally losing control of my vehicle'.
went to court today.. gota pay a fine of $100.. do a defence driving coarse which is $200.. go to a TAC semanar which is $100 and write a letter of apology to the copper that pulled me over and a loss of 3 demerit points.. fair bit i rekon..:ranting: