Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pulley upgarde

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
contact yella terra and they come out and get u an upgrade for ur pully all done at the privacy of ur home in a matter of minutes all done and a cheap price aswell

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
will it matter that i already bought the pulley? and do you have a rough idea of how much it would cost?

MACE

Reaction score
will this.. Single Pulleys for V6 L67 Engines - 6psi - 19psi - Mace Engineering Group fit on a standard l67 snout or would i need to purchase the mace snout?

Hey Braydenreid,

You can't install one of our single pulleys on your snout without our hub. The good thing about running a modular pulley system like ours is that you can easily swap between pulleys in under 10min if you decide you want more or less boost down the track. With the tool we supply you can easily take off your current pulley and install our hub yourself or get a trusted mechanic to do the work for you, as shown in our fitting instructions. below.

http://www.maceengineering.com.au/W...F3F5/BOOSTUPGRADEINSTRUCTIONSstyle_0020_1.pdf

Cheers,
Steve

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
i can only find the hub in a sale with the pulley and belt, is it possible to but in seperately? if not is it possible to return the pulley i bought or just pay the difference between just the pulley and hub and pulley kit?
cheers