Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Purple VP Calais

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Paint it that Lexus pearl white over silver....

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
stockies although that would look pretty clean, I'm not really the biggest fan of black, white or silver as the main colour. just do them way too often at work and see them day in/day out lol.

Im growing a bit of a liking for this colour guys..

8477362973_480f4c1525_b.jpg

Just don't know what it would go well with as the bottom colour.

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Only problem with a colour like that, is in three years time, it looks really dated. Happens with all the "hero" colours.

Also, isn't that the colour from the release photos?, the actual colour has a lot less depth and shine to it.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
VT tiger mica comes to mind..

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
What about Voodoo?
Over a darker silver?

EDIT: Just throwing it out there, "Breeze" (Green) from the BF/Early FG's. or "Swift" from the MK2 Falcons.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah stockies I was wondering why some of most of them on google images looked allot more washed out and dull than the pic i posted. I could probably have a play whith it and liven it up though. Hero colours do date quickly I guess but the way it looks after release I dot see many people using it.Voodoo is a nice colour we've painted a kenworth in it for a customer but it was a different variant to the Holden one and looked pretty cool. Tiger mica is on the maybe list but I'd have to play with that too ;)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Im growing a bit of a liking for this colour guys..

8477362973_480f4c1525_b.jpg

Only problem with a colour like that, is in three years time, it looks really dated. Happens with all the "hero" colours.

Also, isn't that the colour from the release photos?, the actual colour has a lot less depth and shine to it.

But that's not the VF hero colour Fantail orange its COMPLETELY different and I doubt you'll get a paint code outta Holden for a promo colour that never made production. The car was on display at the Clipsal 500 before its release in the un-released colour so I guessing its not a media 'release' photo

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Just don't paint it fantale. Fantale orange is a terrible colour!

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
But that's not the VF hero colour Fantail orange its COMPLETELY different and I doubt you'll get a paint code outta Holden for a promo colour that never made production. The car was on display at the Clipsal 500 before its release in the un-released colour so I guessing its not a media 'release' photo

Just don't paint it fantale. Fantale orange is a terrible colour!

Yeah this colour is very washed out and not very exiting. The other colour does look very different.

orange-commodore-2_1024-620x414.jpg