Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

putting a vs front on a vn

kyleat1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute
im thinking of putting a vs front on a vn i wont to know how hard it might be and wont to put a vs dash in it as will

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
i have seen a vs front on a vp. i don't think it really looked all that good. but some people love it. and from what everyone one this site has said. it is too much bother putting the v2 dash in..

guss

Reaction score
Website
users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
VN Calais
you'll have to change the front guards, bonnet and Bumper reinforcment then head lights and what ever front bar your gonna put on it, ive always thought it about it, it would be a real head turner if done properly, source all your parts and see how much that will be worth first

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Ive seen it done, and its an interesting look, turns heds yes, but im not a fan personally. The dash conversion has been done too, if your gunna do the dash, get the stato dash, they are sweet. But its all possible

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
if you can find a written off vs with rear end damage buy that then you can put the front on and you will have the whole interior