Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pwr button + Low Fuel

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Okay;
So Ive noticed my Pwr/Econ button not working; Checked bulbs.. Swapped them around still not showing on dash. Ive checked the power into the button itself and theres nothing.
Ive recently pulled my whole centreconsole /dash etc. and took my radio out to install my amp; I dont think ive touched any thing major, Only the sideskirt things running down to the back and hidden wires in there.
(I did take out a thing on the gear selector, the thing that checks if its in gear and whatnot. - Only took it out to get a screw I dropped, its back in..)
Ive tried using the button while driving and no difference.

Could I get a diagram or some explanation on how the button works? where the wires go? etc..

also, My 'low fuel' dash light, its never worked.. yet again tried swapping bulbs; I do believe I have a series 2 VR commodore, would I actually have the warning light? I do have other warning lights on the dashboard and my car doesnt even have them..

Thanks..

T

tommySV6Ute

Power/Economy? Isn't that dependent on the amount of right foot on the accelerator?

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
lol believe it or not.. i owned a vr series 2 and since owning the power/economy switch never worked and neither did my petrol light.. haha dont know how to fix it but figured i'd comment.. take it to an auto elect he will find the problem quick smart