Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

QK connectors???

J

Jim_Waddle

i have been told to set up my new system using these 'qk connectors'
I'd be grateful to know exactly what these are and were i could get some???

Also if any 1 has the time and experience i wood really appreciate a kinda step by step guide (photos wood be great!) on how to remove and install a new H/U in a vl commodore!?! help out a fellow commodorian!

Cheers guys,

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jim_Waddle

:mad: um is there a reason no one will help me?
all i wat to know is wat qk connectors are???
cmon peeps help me out im quite noobish

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
im not quite sure but i think QK Connectors might be the little lego block looking things that you slide a wire from your headunit into and then from the other side slide in say a speaker wire...thats the only thing that i can think of. Ask your mate or whoever told you what he means because i think thats what they are talking about

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
Qk connectors are similar to the conection method audio deisgners use to combine power/audio and other leads into one connection point, it allows all to be grouped into a single plug, alas you dont get faulty connections or have to hardwire it, if u buy a new car, disconnect it and plug the old stereo back into the old one (i just run a loopback off the original head deck plug)