Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

QLD Personalised plate opinion

rip_fpv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
hi all...just want to know what u all think of these plates i have taken on layby
455OLT (Assault)

I am not sure this is something cool...please let me know ur opinion about it... cheers!

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
Save your money mate, qld p-plates are a rip off. Plus you might be the only one who gets it... 455OLT in my mind doesn't come out as assault, but to each their own.

rip_fpv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Save your money mate, qld p-plates are a rip off. Plus you might be the only one who gets it... 455OLT in my mind doesn't come out as assault, but to each their own.

i appreciate your feedback mate...:thumbsup: well i still have time to think about..

rip_fpv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
cud i please get some more feedback from the rest of the guys here?i understand that this is a personal thing... but just let me know what u think about these plates..

VZ SV6

2005 VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 190kw & VZ Acclaim
I would not have picked the word Assault from that combo sorry. Maybe if you used a "U" instead of the "O"?? Good luck.

edit: Sorry mate - just checked on PPQ and the combo I suggested had already been used.

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
As Kane said. :p

IMO. Think of somthing , that best describes you or the car etc etc :p

But. again, Each to ther own :D

Tell us what ya got when you decide to!!

Fonzie

Just lost the game.
Reaction score
Members Ride
-
I don't like 455olt... You obviously have to use numbers to get your combination sometimes, but there's a line where it becomes unreadable. I don't like it when letters stand for things either...
Try a different combo mate :thumbsup:

rip_fpv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
thanks for all the input guys! i may give it a 2nd thought then....i have spent only 100$ on it so far..i still have time till the 16th of this month to pay the next installment...i ll lose 50$ if choose to terminate the layby. :bang:

rip_fpv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
maybe i will sell it if anyone needs it for the same price specified by the qld transport...or else i ll keep it!

VZ SV6

2005 VZ SV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 190kw & VZ Acclaim
You can change it if you are still paying it off. From my knowledge they don't actually press them until you have fully paid the amount oweing, which is understandable for the ones that are ordered but could not afford to pay. If you're not happy, try another combo, or stick to your guns and go with what you picked.