Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

QLD's ALL HOLDEN CRUISE

JWR57

Rollin in style......
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
I didn't know exactly where to put this so sorry if it's in the wrong place, but....DIOXIDES 2nd ANNUAL HOLDEN CRUISE

Ok guys and girls, dogs and cats its time for my 2nd annual holden cruise...

Last year was in the 1st week of August to Pottsville and it was a great day out. This year is slightly earlier in the year and will be another great day out..

WHEN: SUNDAY 8TH MAY

WHERE: START SHELL MUDGEE (more details below)

TIME: 11AM

GOING TO: DRIVE THROUGH SOME MOUNTAIN FOR CRUISE AND LUNCH

WHAT TO BRING: FOOD FOR BBQ, TANK OF FUEL AND A BIG SMILE

Details

We will start at SHELL MUDGEERABA at 11AM for an 11.30AM Leave, This will be the last fuel stop for a bit so make sure you fill up and also buy any drinks/food etc etc. From here we will head up through the mountains via SPRINGBROOK RD after a nice drive through some mountain passes we then TURN RIGHT onto PINE CREEK RD travell a bit further and then TURN RIGHT AGAIN onto NERANG MURWILLUMBAH RD. There is a small amount of parking here so we can stop and wait for straglers...

We will head along NERANG MURWILLUMBAH RD and then TURN RIGHT onto ADVANCE TOWN RD. This puts us at HINZE DAM Where we can all have a BBQ Lunch, chat, take photos etc etc. Remember if you want to eat, BRING FOOD. They don't sell it out here (just warning everyone).

After we have all eaten and done what we need to do we shall head to Surfers for a bit of a cruise and then onto the SPIT etc for some good times.

Other Details

- I will be meeting some people at BP YATALA @ 10AM FOR 10.30 LEAVE. So your more than welcome to meet me here and cruise down to Shell Mudgee.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
a cruise on the coast, sounds alright :)