Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

quartz nano coating

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
Just wondering if anyone has done this and if its worth it. I have an ok paintjob pretty flawless but it does have orange peel. Im not sure if the peel is in the clear coat or the colour I think it might be in the colour. Wondering If I ceramic coat it if I will get a smoother finish or will it bring out the orange peel more? I mean the orange peel isnt terrible terrible but it is ther eI just dont have a glass smooth finish on most panels mainly the sides of the car the rest isnt to bad

gohrdrgomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VxCaly57
Just wondering if anyone has done this and if its worth it. I have an ok paintjob pretty flawless but it does have orange peel. Im not sure if the peel is in the clear coat or the colour I think it might be in the colour. Wondering If I ceramic coat it if I will get a smoother finish or will it bring out the orange peel more? I mean the orange peel isnt terrible terrible but it is ther eI just dont have a glass smooth finish on most panels mainly the sides of the car the rest isnt to bad
you will need to block it back/wet rub to reduce/remove the orange peel. If you say the colour has the peel the clear will also. Its the aplication that creates it.