Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Questions about modding my vr

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
94VRCOMMO said:
monkeywarehouse.com.au is the place you wanna go to dude for kits and bonnets. ive got a vy covert bodykit on my VR and it looks sick you should maybe consider going with a vy instead of a vz bodykit

dude u gota be f***ing kidn me. i just booked my car (94 vr exec) in for monday for exactly the same kit. are u talking about the vy clubsport kit coz thats the one i bought. got any pics so i can get a preview of wot mines gona look like. but yer good choice... u gota be individual. evryone has them vs clubby kits

H.I.M666

Rockstar23987
Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR Acclaim Version 2
an av6 kit would be different but no one knows where they are? if any.

sicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS - Series 2 / Karma
Man people who are genuinely into holdens are going 2 think your a wanker for putting a vz kit onto a VR/VS!!!! If you want one so badly keep your car standard, save your money & buy one when you can afford it.

Though, you seem to be one of the kind of guys that reckons a XR8 bodykit would look sweet as on a VN commodore...

& your car will be known as the VZ sv6 vr commodore executive....

H.I.M666

Rockstar23987
Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR Acclaim Version 2
i actually want something different to what everyone has got. whats the point of Customizing a car that is the same as everyone else? that not custom at all. Its called using someones elses ideas. Which is fine. but i want some thing completely different.

"Customize :- To make or alter to individual or personal specifications"
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=customize

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I agree completely, but to do such things on the outside of a car draws too much attention from people who are jelous and would probly key you doors or something

H.I.M666

Rockstar23987
Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR Acclaim Version 2
i agree with that. its really **** how if people can't have something they destroy it. people who work hard to get their cars how they want them for some useless little stain on the sheets of life to come and take it away. mostly all the commys from where i live have either chromes or silver mags, i went do the shadow chrome path. I've had people try and follow me home and scope the car out to get em. So i know where your comming from.
So is it really worth keeping it stock outside so it doesn't get hurt or stolen? or trying with something completly different?