Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Questions Re:Dvd Installation

VQXTC

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VP Senator, VY SS Crewman
Kall911 said:
Hi garfa,
I was told to connect amp by rca cable to the rear r/l connections...Connections are as follows:F/L,F/R,R/L,R/R,L-In,R-In For Speakers.I Also have 2 video in 1 video out and a coaxial connection,Or going by the box it says 4 pre-outs with 2v pre-out level and 1 Rca Av input And 2 Rca outputs and a video input for rear camera..Can i still connect a amp if there is no remote wire on the h/u?And your saying i can't use the acc wire going off the head unit as the remote?Only connections going off the head unit loom are as follows:Brown(brake wire),phone mute(orange),red wire(I assume is acc,instructions don't say anything otherwise),black(ground),yellow(battery) and a blue wire for auto antenna..So if you can offer any solutions and or help would be much appreciated,cheers:thumbsup:

Hi there, if there is only one blue wire then connect your amplifiers remote terminal to this wire.....

Some H/U's had a single blue/white trace wire and a single blue wire coming from the Headunit, in which case you would hook your remote wire from your amp to the blue/white trace. As the single blue wire would be connected to an electric antenna (If there is one).

Hope this helps......cheers