Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

quick help

MAC-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn90
ok guys i need to get a wire form my motorbay to the inside of my car whats the best way to do it
vns1

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged

MAC-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn90
AHAHA THANKS wish i had of known that early i just put push the otherrubber mouth thing were the driving lights n things go n put it throw there ah
ill probly go back one day soon i really tidy it all up n stuff kinda half assed it for now got a tatto healing n its hard to work on car without hitting it ahah

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Just make sure it does not cut thru the insulation where the wire passes thru the body as you may have a car fire if not fused correctly.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
ever since i removed this gromet to run leads through, i can hear my coolant being cycled through, from inside the cabin..Normal??

WhyallaVp

Vp Berlina
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Clubsport
Sure its not air in your heater lines? It should sound like a squishy sucking noise if it is. Wait for a cold start, open your radiator cap, turn on the heater and watch the level drop. Then top it up and it should go away.

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
motorbay lmao.

yeah holedncommodorevp , jst do what WhyallaVp said, u heater core probs running a bit low, had mine do this last coolant change, didnt have the heater tap open soo it fully drained, but couldnt top up itself.

It does give a nice slushy noise aye

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
yeah it's sounds like a slushy noise...it never used to happen until i ripped out that gromet...So what are you saying, take the cap off the radiator, and just turn the heater on../?

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
yeah turn the heat up, it will open the valve to the heater box, then ur fluid level in the rad will drop as the core fills up.

Mite not drop that much only needs a lil bit of air in the system to make it slush.

Mite have hit sumfink when ur were under there, mite have a slight air leak on the heater hose join at the core, doubt it tho.