Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

quick question for a saints fan

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
hey guys just wondering if anyone who could tell who wore number 22 in 2008 season afl? i have a signed shirt bu i have no idea who signed it and i dont want to open the wrapping as i will be selling it on EBAY

cheers
michael

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
Farren Ray as far as i can tell, match it up with the signature see if its right. btw im no saints fan, im a google fan lol u should try it sometime.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
No its not Farren Ray, he was signed to the saints for the 09 season.

I cant find a sheet from last year to say who 22 was.

What size shirt is it, and how many sigs have you got on it?? Im a saints fan :)

EDIT, number 22 for the 2008 season was Shane Birss, he was delisted at end of 08, so Farren Ray took his jumper this year.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bigdaz-im quite capable of using google and I did google it I also searched wikipedia and the saints website I found no reference the farren ray was shirt 22 in 08 that's why I asked

Hsvpunk-Hey mate thanks for the info im not really sure what size it is ill have a look when I get home its got a few sigs on it I think its all the gippsland boys, can't garuntee it tho just what I've been told im selling on behalf of my grandma who won it in a raffle

Last edited:

nick3110

2.5" Catback
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
lol if the players delisted, he'll be popular as :S.. my guess is that u won't get the best price on ebay :p.. better than nothing i suppose though..

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
E that its just his sig its his shirt I think there's more sigs I don't really want to open it its nice and clean and folded as it is might just chuck it on ebay as signed saints shirt and see how I go, if any one on here's interested send me a pm ill be putting it on ebay later this week so if you want it before then let me know after that its the highest bidders or any bidders I don't care :p