Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R.I.P. Bob Hawke

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Scott Morrison!!!!!....Saw a picture in the paper today, where he had a beer in his hand at the footy on Sunday....:)
Can you have a beer at Hillsong church ScoMo?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Wife and I went to a charity dinner two weekends ago and Health Minister Michael Furguson bought me a Corona and also bought wine for the table. That was pretty neat I thought.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yes well putting it that way, the Australian tax payer paid for my beer on the night and shouted another 7000 dole bludgers half a case, of beer or Woodstock.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Politicians are best remembered for their achievements in office. I didnt like Hawke but he did achieve significant reforms of our economy. Some good, some not so. Compared to Rudd and Gillard, he was a high achiever. Howard served second longest term but apart from balancing budgets and paying off Labor's debt, his achievements were not as significant, but he was lucky to have a good treasurer. Abbott and Hockey was an unhappy marriage but they did address one major problem successfully. Turnbull. What did he achieve? Absolutely bugger all, and showed what a miserable, selfish, ego-centric bastard he was by his behaviour after being replaced. A huge disappointment for Conservative voters. I'm hopeful that Morrison can reverse the trend of unsuccessful centre right leaders and prove to be a good PM.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
You mean Losh and Mrs Losh paid for it ;)
I'm sure we taxpayers shouted plenty of beers for Hawkey and his mates.
Oh and all of the pollies before and after Hawkey.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I'm sure we taxpayers shouted plenty of beers for Hawkey and his mates.
Oh and all of the pollies before and after Hawkey.

We've shouted more than a couple of beers for all the pollies over the years, but we'll leave that for another thread:eek: