Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

R34 gt-t

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
So picked this up yesterday and thought I'd start a thread on here for it.

Make: Nissan
Model: R34 Skyline
Year: 1999
Kilometers: 116000

Modifications:

Immobilizer and Alarm
BOV
Stereo (pioneers speakers and sub all running through amps) (dont know whole heap about stereos but it sounds good)

Planned Mods

Needs new front rotors and pads
Fix the aircon
Front bumper is a bit of a mess on the right hand side as the bloke hit a wallaby the week before i bought it. No biggie really just need a new bumper and get it sprayed.

In the future ill be doing a fair bit more to it but happy to leave it as is for now.

P1060766_zpsf8328037.jpg

P1060767_zpse9184fed.jpg

P1060768_zps17e74026.jpg

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
very nice, always liked r34 skylines.
just out of interest, ive been thinking about something like this for a little while and was wondering what something like this is worth roughly?

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Just Commodores mate not Just Rice.

OT: Clean car. Does it drift?

Ok seriously OT needs more front mount and boost upgrade.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
just out of interest, ive been thinking about something like this for a little while and was wondering what something like this is worth roughly?

As in what was the guy asking or how much I paid? Most people advertising think they are sitting on a gold mine really so your best bet is to be patient and just wait for a good deal to come up. This one was on the market for about 3 months before i even went and looked at it, most likely cause of how much he wanted.
Just Commodores mate not Just Rice.

OT: Clean car. Does it drift?

Ok seriously OT needs more front mount and boost upgrade.

LOL I was hoping the lack of cannon would help it avoid the rice tag. As for the drifting i havent tried. Coming from a v6 commodore I'm happy to find out how it handles before putting it sideways. Hopefully get it out to a track sometime around june and find out what i can do.

First thing will be coilovers and possibly a brake upgrade. Then wheels. Still got stock exhaust so I'll need to fix that and then get the front mount on there. Not to worried about upping the boost at the moment especially with the stock turbo.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Glad you're changing the wheels cause they kind of ruin the whole car.

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
As in what was the guy asking or how much I paid? Most people advertising think they are sitting on a gold mine really so your best bet is to be patient and just wait for a good deal to come up. This one was on the market for about 3 months before i even went and looked at it, most likely cause of how much he wanted.

basically how much you paid i guess? you dont have to give an exact amount if you dont want, just a rough figure if thats ok?

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
basically how much you paid i guess? you dont have to give an exact amount if you dont want, just a rough figure if thats ok?

Paid 14k for this one. The bloke wanted 20. That should give you some idea lol.

Shame it's not a GTR

Thats the worst part about looking for skylines. Seeing all the GTRs for sale and thinking if I can just win lotto tomorrow lol.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Nice, clean example mate!
What sort of rotors/pads are you putting on the front?

Just to get the ball rolling, DBA 4000 rotors and QFM A1RM / Comp 9 or PMU Club pads.
What sort of driving will you be doing?

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Well its a daily so that and then hopefully a few track days. Sounds like a good start. I'll have a look at prices and so forth. Was defintely thinking dba though.

Also does anyone know what the "name" of the front bar is. I know its the Nismo bar but I cannot for the life of me find one that has the indicators and the foglight mounts in them. The only one I can find has a single position for the indicator and thats it.

This is one i found on ebay but as i said no hole for the foglights
Nismo Front Bumper Body Kit For Nissan R34 Skyline GT/GTT 2 Door Coupe/Sedan | eBay

This is the one i need
frontbar_zps01271872.jpg