Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Radio default code

midlevel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais series 2
I disconnected my battery overnight to re-set the ECU fault code (it didn't work) and now my radio needs a code to operate, (cant find the code) is there a default code or do I need to go to a Holden dealer ? :bang:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
You will have to go to Holden with proof of ownership. They will probably charge you.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
WTF...... do people still have the standard tape decks. I thought they had all been removed, destroyed or hung in the hall of shame.

But yeah holden will need to give you the code if you dont have the original hand book

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
WTF...... do people still have the standard tape decks. I thought they had all been removed, destroyed or hung in the hall of shame.

LOL :whistling I still got mine :embarrass It may be worth somthing 1 day :thumbsup:

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
you get 3 guesses per hour. there are about 900 possibilities, so it will only take you 300 hours to find the code. thats less than 2 weeks. believe me, i tried this and was about half way through my spreadsheet before I found the code written in my owners handbook !!! If you have the handbook, check it out !!
If not i will send you the list of possible combinations if you want to do it the slow way.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
you get 3 guesses per hour. there are about 900 possibilities, so it will only take you 300 hours to find the code. thats less than 2 weeks. believe me, i tried this and was about half way through my spreadsheet before I found the code written in my owners handbook !!! If you have the handbook, check it out !!
If not i will send you the list of possible combinations if you want to do it the slow way.

Thats insanely keen, you must love your tape deck. I would have pulled it out and installed a battery operated boom box on the passenger seat before i went to all that trouble.:D