Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Radio Face plate dimensions

auzgts

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE HSV GTS
Hi All,
I own an 07 GTS and am after the dimensions of the faceplate. If anyone could let me know the measurements that would be great.
Cheers

blasto

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE "Sport"wagon
You're not going to go down to JB Hifi to look for a replacement stereo now are you? Cause that's not going to happen...

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Hi All,
I own an 07 GTS and am after the dimensions of the faceplate. If anyone could let me know the measurements that would be great.
Cheers

Could be wrong but cant you measure your face plate??

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
I was thinking the same thing.... he owns the car but is asking for dimensions of his own faceplate?

Or have I misunderstood?

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I have read his post on other forum , he is from the us away on a ship and wants the measurements so he get a mate to make a facia for the iPad \ LCD climate controller setup while he is away

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car

If you own one, how about a small investment in a tape measure? That way you can get the measurements yourself! :D

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
I have read his post on other forum , he is from the us away on a ship and wants the measurements so he get a mate to make a facia for the iPad \ LCD climate controller setup while he is away

If that is the case then be would be alot better of saying that in the origional post. He just looks lazy without it!

Ryley

VZSV6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Why do you need the dimensions? :\

You either buy a double din stereo, or a single din stereo. Hahaha.

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
because im pretty sure he wants to do something like this setup. But yes, i dont know why he is asking us.

Attachments

• de0890d3.jpg
    de0890d3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 2,365

auzgts

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE HSV GTS
Thanks Westy, It was Nate who gave me the inspiration to have a go at this. All the threads I have looked at no one gives the dimensions of the face plate. I have seen full removal threads which is great but while I am at work with nothing better to do and the materials at hand thought I would have a shot at getting a template facia made so when I get home I can just refine it a bit....

Yes I am on a ship in the North Sea. I didn't think to add that bit of info in. Sorry. But if you saw this question on other forums you would have seen why I was asking. Did the thought cross your mind to help me out? If it makes you feel any better, I still don't have the full measurements.......