Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Raffle win.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Congratulations.

Funny story. My mum once one an electrical goods raffle. TV, VCR plus more stuff.

She got an entry form from a shop. She asked at the checkout where she could hand it in. No one knew. The manager came and didn't know. So after a long search and a persistent mother, they found the raffle draw box. Weeks past and she won. They told her for some reason hers was the only entry. Lol

When I was around 12-14 years old, I won a church raffle for a joy ride in a single engine plane. I tried to sell my prize to buy model cars but my grandmother insisted I go on the flight. People were astonished how unenthusiastic I was when I won. I quietly muttered that it was my number and some random lady next to me got so excited she yelled out that one of the winners was here.

Funny thing was that I enjoyed and remember the BMW ride to the airport more then the flight. Nice new 5 series driving the winners thought the German Black Forrest to the airstrip.

/posted via mobile device\

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Funny thing was that I enjoyed and remember the BMW ride to the airport more then the flight. Nice new 5 series driving the winners thought the German Black Forrest to the airstrip.

/posted via mobile device\

You german? if, which city?

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
What the ####?!!
Is that like a proper, full size dog? :eek:

I want one... :(

Rekon I could eat a whole one too, eventually.. :D

you could eat a full sized dog?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I just woke up to a text message telling me I have won 500,000 pounds. I just have to send an email to a UK address provided to claim my prize. Guess I shall ring work and tell them I won't be in then wait for the shops to open.

zacrach83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
I just woke up to a text message telling me I have won 500,000 pounds. I just have to send an email to a UK address provided to claim my prize. Guess I shall ring work and tell them I won't be in then wait for the shops to open.

Haha, that's great news!

I came to work today and discovered i am the benefactor of $17,000,000 from an African National.
All i have to do is pass on my bank details!

However shall we spend our winnings?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Won a weeks accommodation ANYWHERE in the world....

only thing is, you were very limited in what times of the year you could go.

Luckily I got accommodation near Mt. Buller for a week, easy cheap snow trip for a week!