Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Raffle win.

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
So today, of all things, I won a massive 10 kilo block of chocolate. No, not a typo. 10 mofo KG's of sweet cadburys dairy milk chocolate.
It was a result of $1 raffle ticket I purchased whilst doing my weekly hospital visit.
I ended up donating 4 kilos of it back to the hospital and childrens ward. I gave another 2 kilos of it to my office, who were excited at first, but moving reeeeaaally slowly at the end of the day. I gave the other 4 kilos to the wife as a "happy valentines day" gift, and she attacked it at first, but couldnt get passed 3 pieces, it's so fn huge and thick.
So I have a question, has anyone else won a prize which at first sounded great, but ended up being pretty useless?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I won a year of kfc...

Sure sounds good, but I have eaten it twice now. One of the times I barfed afterwards.

zacrach83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
I won 6 bottles of wine when i was 9........
I won a romantic getaway for two when i was 12........
and i havn't won a damn thing since!!!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
i can honestly sit and here at my keyboard and say that I have NEVER won anything! :(

oh hang on.... $10 on a $5 scratchie or something ages ago.... but seriously, that's it!
total life winnings gotta be under $20 easy.

then again, i'm never "in it to win it" either.... never enter comps to win anything.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i can honestly sit and here at my keyboard and say that I have NEVER won anything! :(

oh hang on.... $10 on a $5 scratchie or something ages ago.... but seriously, that's it!
total life winnings gotta be under $20 easy.

then again, i'm never "in it to win it" either.... never enter comps to win anything.

You should take the pleasure of entering the free carpet cleaning from kirby comps for all your friends :p

It is priceless hearing them bitch about the hours they lost fromt he salesman at their house...you sit their with a massive grin on your face laughing inside your head :p

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
t6v2fm.jpg