Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ramano lpg system

steve40

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
I got a quote for lpg on my 03 vy using the ramano injection,Has anybody had any experience with this system good or bad or know anything about it?
Also they say I don,t need the lube system which I thought all s1 vys needed.

Last edited:

steve40

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
Must be a good system nobody seems to know anything about them....

danielsan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SS 5.7/A4
most SVI systems from Europe (romano, omvl and a couple of others who i cant think of)run the same electronics just diffrent vaporisers and injectors.

You dont need flash lube, 90% of unleaded engines allready have hardend valves so their not gonna wear out any quicker on LPG.

blownba

Reaction score
Romano have problems with the injectors in some cases. i'd want to talk to people who have it on their vy's first if I was you.
Have a look at Eurogas or Tartarini instead.
Muck more reliable and better running IMO.
I have had experiences with all three (and I am actually authorised and certified to fit all three) and by far the best system I deal with is the Tartarini.
It is much neater, the injectors are far more compact and reliable and the mapping of the ECU is damn near perfect.
Do your homework is all I can say. There are heaps of so called industry leaders having all sorts of problems with their systems at the moment and they are allways too bust for warranty work which means plenty of frustrated customers!!!!
Go have a look at this: Global Autogas Supplies
Where are you?? If you are in melbourne I can give you some advice. Just PM Me.
I will be happy to help with advice on anything even if you do not want to go with me for you fitting ect.