Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ramjet Headers

Mvb

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ssv 10
So ramjet stainless head der/extreacs are good.... So not china junk, like other similar ones around....

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
Gm motorsport headers/cats are very pricy,probably get what you pay for though.
On the other hand you can buy empire like i did and they didnt fit,terrible quality,absolutely rubbish quality,drivers side hit the starter and also every other possible thing they could hit,empire were great to deal with very helpful and agreed to make me a new set for the drivers side but was gonna take way too long so i got my money back, id never buy their exhaust stuff again after my experience.
Ended up keeping my ve hsv headers/cats.
I couldnt bring myself to pay $1700 for headers and cats for the extra couple hp they might make over the hsv headers!

Mvb

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ssv 10
Gm motorsport headers/cats are very pricy,probably get what you pay for though.
On the other hand you can buy empire like i did and they didnt fit,terrible quality,absolutely rubbish quality,drivers side hit the starter and also every other possible thing they could hit,empire were great to deal with very helpful and agreed to make me a new set for the drivers side but was gonna take way too long so i got my money back, id never buy their exhaust stuff again after my experience.
Ended up keeping my ve hsv headers/cats.
I couldnt bring myself to pay $1700 for headers and cats for the extra couple hp they might make over the hsv headers!

So im guessing ramjet are just china crap like empire.......
I find empire funny thay sponsor drivers advertising like thay sell great products.. Yet sponsor drivers recomend pacemaker headers, and say if you want a cheap horable sound system and cheep.. Lol. So i gess that shows that there products are junk .... Bugger spending 2$g, on crap stainless tubing only worth scrap..... Sorry to hear about the hassle you got ..... After days of reading im just going to get pacemaker 4/into 1, and be done with it to meany bullshit shops every. And way over priced

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
I agree. The only HSV wheels I liked were the first gen F ones. (not so busy)
Can you put series 1 wheels on a series 2 car?
really.

So im guessing ramjet are just china crap like empire.......
I find empire funny thay sponsor drivers advertising like thay sell great products.. Yet sponsor drivers recomend pacemaker headers, and say if you want a cheap horable sound system and cheep.. Lol. So i gess that shows that there products are junk .... Bugger spending 2$g, on crap stainless tubing only worth scrap..... Sorry to hear about the hassle you got ..... After days of reading im just going to get pacemaker 4/into 1, and be done with it to meany bullshit shops every. And way over priced
Can you post a video keen to hear the pacie sound with a full system.

Geoff6666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 1 SSV UTE 6M Phantom
I know they will physically fit on.
IMHO I just don't like to put something older on to a later series car.
I personally like the VE redline polished alloys, but I can't bring myself to put them on my VF.
A bit anal I guess.