Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rampage car audio

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
I saw some products I've never seen before from a brand I've never heard before in the Super Cheap Auto junk mail. It's called Rampage (got a green bulldog for their logo).

Anyone heard of it? Know the website? I can't find the brand's website.

eg 200w 3-way speakers for $39 for the pair... sounds like cheap 'n' nasty speakers.

I'd like to look at their stock though... wanna see what they've got to offer.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
I've heard of it. It's cheap crap, that's why Super Cheap sell it.

Jimboss

Reaction score
Yeah, it's another Super Cheap exclusive ... that could only mean that is of the highest quality*

*Note the sarcasm

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
for it's price I found that it performed well. Not well enough to warrant buying it but at $40 for a sub and box it's worth it for the box as they are constructed well. Also the 12" box is 1cu.ft.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
I bought a rampage 4ga screw terminal ring. Seemed to be fairly heavy duty. I too looked for their website when I got this terminal but could not find one.
I even tried doing a google search on the model no. that was on the packet, but nothing came up.

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
Bah! Still can't find a website...

They must be 5hit.

(Update on FIFA WC: Spain kicked the living 5hit outta Ukraine!!! 4-0 / Now gonna watch Saudi Arabia vs Tunisia :p)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Iknow that Audiovox have a sub brand called Rampage but it's not the same one.

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
Yeah if I query Rampage in Google or Yahoo, all I usually end up with is Audiovox and they normally make Jensen products. Their Rampage products are like a special categorie.

Looking at the green mesh grills on the speakers (Rampage from SCA), it's somewhat weird how they also don't cover the entire speaker. The grill should act as a dust deterrant (at least the good ones are) and a decent 'bash plate' for that steel cap boot you wear to work :p

Looks are one thing but exposed speakers and ones with poorly designed grills don't get brownie points from me. That's why I wanted to look at what this brand has to offer, perhaps they have better designs. Seems unlikely though.

Meh, I'll go to SCA and look into it from there... I'll just watch the last football match (Germany vs Poland) go to bed and wake up at 4pm or something haha

Thanks for the info guys, always appreciated it :thumbsup:

my vl calais wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais wagon turbo
rampage audio

i have some rampage howlers on lay by are they any good has any1 used them do they have much bass can the take a thrashing????
y dose only super cheap sell them??