Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Random Pullover's

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
SSZ-57L said:
Yeah im obsessed with you dropkick... just pointing out the obvious that you are a tool !!

Now now boys, if you aren't going to play nice at all then don't play at all. Its obvious theres issues between you both but we're not going to stand for any crap here, sort it out in pms or just ignore each other.

YellowVH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Its to embarrasing!
Its getting to the point now where the local policemen and women, must know my name. I even got a wave from one of them..
they are allright.
I drove through a big cloud of burnout smoke in my car, after a VN with a bunch of tools in it did a few donuts.. around the corner from the cop, I could SEE him!.
I thought id see if i got the blame, and drove out and went past him.
no seats (apart from mine) no interior. clapper of a v8 not runing right.
He figured out it wasnt me (no gouges on tyres I guess)
I even asked him to check me for defects and he went over the lot and said nah as long as ur lights n horn etc work ur okay, just explain to the traffic officers the story (waiting for parts etc)
I was like.. cool!. because I wasnt doing anything wrong I guess..
Now I have this sick Torana.. Im finding it very difficult to behave myself in it. its so damn fun. sigh.. but I guess I can do it.. my job requires me to drive sometimes.

bandsaw

Reaction score
it does seem that the neater the car the quicker you seem to get pulled over,i also agree that the police have a job to do ,so if they put in the same effort into all other cars it wouldnt look as if the are just concentrating on or being bias against all the hotties

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
Ive got nothing against the cops, If your not doing anything wrong then they just go about there business. (some can be on power trips sometimes)
Ive had my VT for 4 months now- Lowered, paceys, non restrictive exhaust, bodykit. All they do is look
I got picked up more in my old VN exec which all it had was paceys and exhaust.
1st encounter in my VT was a cop in front of me last week doing 50 in a 60 zone trying his hardest to get me in front so he can pick something, i bet it annoyed him when i sat behind him for 4km's untill i turned off.