Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Raptor S/C for Ecotec...

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
Hey guys,
With the Raptor S/C Kit, does it include everything you need to get going?? It includes injectors and a memcal tune but does it include EVERYTHING you need?? And how much roughly would the Pro Street Intercooled kit cost...plus installation??

CHeers :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
FRANDY!

Sort of getting sick of all the questions... Your'e how far off from owning a car let alone having money for modifications and It's a new question every day or so...

There is a Specific part of the forum dedicated to Raptor...

Cheers
MaT

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Yeah Frandy even I've learnt to just search the forums....It might take a while to find what you're looking for, but at least people don't have to answer the same questions over and over. And Frandy save your money now my friend because once you get a car it will eat its way thru ur money so f******* quickly!!! :thumbsup:

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
lay off him guys...he's allowed to ask questions, its what this forum is all about really! plus he asks some pretty good questions which i know others would like to know, but maybe dont have the guts to come out and ask it.
sure this particular thread may have been started in the wrong section, but everyone makes a mistake.
and as for him not having a car yet, i like the blokes enthusiasm, when he does get a car he will have alot of knowledge.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
haha, yeah sorry guys, and thats exactly what im aiming for, iv got a job now and im saving pretty much everything, id rather do my research now and then hav a kickass car pretty soon :p Thanks again :thumbsup:

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
Wasn't having a go at you Frandy (I was on my L's and saving for a car not that long ago!) :thumbsup:

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
Give a Guy a go!

Something I have noticed about Just Commodores is that people get their jollies off jumping on people who ask a question that they possible have no idea has been ask before.

I take’s the same time and effort to simply help the person out instead of this smart ass comment posting, guy come on this is a group where people can find out information.

This site have some very intelligent people who have the experience and knowledge help out.

We have to remember that people don’t ready every thread posted or are new members in Just Commodore and as such are not aware of some postings.

Frandy here is Tim’s web site it may help you out

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/ .

Cheers:thumbsup:

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Something I have noticed about Just Commodores is that people get their jollies off jumping on people who ask a question that they possible have no idea has been ask before.

I take’s the same time and effort to simply help the person out instead of this smart ass comment posting, guy come on this is a group where people can find out information.

This site have some very intelligent people who have the experience and knowledge help out.

We have to remember that people don’t ready every thread posted or are new members in Just Commodore and as such are not aware of some postings.

Frandy here is Tim’s web site it may help you out

http://www.raptorsc.com.au/ .

Cheers:thumbsup:

Great post mate, And I strongly agree... Its inquisitive and curious people like Frandy that make this site interesting. The more questions and discussions the better I say.