Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Raptor VLC possibly up for sale

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Now that I have a serious built engine, I'm thinking of moving to a Turbo for more powah and torques.

That means I am interested in offers on my Supercharger.

1 x Complete Raptor VLLC system, including water pump, water cooler, reservoir tank, fan and all fittings and brackets, suitable for a VT commodore Ecotec 6.

Age - approx 5 years
Rebuilt twice by Raptor, First to an extended tip turbine, and in January 2018 to an oversize turbine with air cooled belt chamber. Has 59mm and 56mm overunning drive pulleys.

This unit would be lucky to have done 200km since the last rebuild. Brand new Greddy RZ BOV. New Belts and bearings. Feel free to contact Raptor, he knows the history well.

Shows significant external scratching and minor damage, as would any 'charger that's been on and off the engine about 20 times.

Results have been good - started at 280+HP on a stock engine (with headers), 308Hp with hi ratio rockers, and 355Hp on a serious built engine with a handful of problems (Sticking BOV, now replaced and some pressure leaks).

You would get all the custom hard piping as well as all bands - basically everything i currently have - EXCEPT (maybe) the Coil pack mounting plate, which I would like to keep - at least until I make a replacement for it.

$3K ish numbers are what I'm thinking. (Adding photos now)
imag1514.507
imag1516.506
imag1515.505
imag1515
full

full

full