Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ravings of an "auto expert".

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I have keep names out of this thread for obvious reasons, but recently I've watched a number of videos on YouTube posted under the auspuces of an "auto expert".
Those videos cover a few years and in the earliest ones, the person concerned comes across as a forceful, if opinionated, voice putting forward his views.
His latest ones though, are the ravings of a demented crackpot. He swears, a lot, calls Australia "straya" and absolutely ruins his arguments with his ridiculous, over the top opinions. I think he's losing his marbles and I wonder how anybody could ever treat him seriously. I sure don't. I'm sure you know who he is. What do you think?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
PM me a link

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
just don't watch Cadogan or whatever his stupid name is.

stop rewarding him with views.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I don't watch his stuff as a habit but to me, it's clear that he has lost the plot completely. Not just opinionated now. A dead set nutter.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I don't watch his stuff as a habit but to me, it's clear that he has lost the plot completely. Not just opinionated now. A dead set nutter.

he certainly is an interesting character , just a rant of cliche's and soundbites , a poor mans Jeremy Clarkson , difference being Clarkson makes sense and is genuinely funny

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Just had a quick look at one of his vids shitcanning manufacturers of most cars sold in Australia - only a matter of time before they take him to court. Seems most of the opinions and arguments aren’t properly founded and will negatively impact on the sales of these companies.

Not what I’d be doing...

I couldn’t listen for more than a minute - he presents a very one sided view it seems.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Just had a quick look at one of his vids shitcanning manufacturers of most cars sold in Australia - only a matter of time before they take him to court. Seems most of the opinions and arguments aren’t properly founded and will negatively impact on the sales of these companies.

Not what I’d be doing...

I couldn’t listen for more than a minute - he presents a very one sided view it seems.
Yeah, I wonder how he gets away with it. Some of his rants are too stupid to watch for more than a minute or so.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I found him rather boring and just plain stupid, CBF watching anymore than 2 mins, he was going no where.