Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rb25 conversion

base308

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl commodore and vz ss
ok guys the time has come my rb30 has destroyed itself after much love and care it just couldnt be saved so i have purchased an rb25 just have a quick question the motor i bought came with a skyline r33 auto box does anyone no that other than swapping the auto trans computer over do i have to get my drive shaft shortened or anything or are the gear boxes the same size my vl is an auto and i want to keep it that way im over changing gears around the city would anyone be interested in the head off my rb30 has been worked severly spent $1000 on it 500ks ago was to powerful and destroyed the bottom end looking at 550 for it it has a wade 818b in it has been ported polished decked crack tested and welded full polish 1mm oversize valves and a complete polish lifter housings have been shaved also lots of work shame to see it go
cheers guys brenno

Last edited:

VR_Acclaim

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr acclaim
U need the front yok the motor will drop in straight on the k frame and the engine mounts will line up hope that helps