Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rb30 block rb25 head with supercharger need help

thehotdogman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Hi all a little while ago i got this crazy idea to build a hybrid motor but change it up a bit with a supercharger can anyone help me i need to no what superchargers will fit and what else i am missing from my build mind you this is going into a VL so it will all need to fit under the hood...

Heres what i have so far:-
RB30 Block - Blue Printed and balanced
RB25 Head - Non VVT (i think still in the mail waiting for it to arrive seller didnt no anything bout it will update when recieved)
RB25 forged - Crank, pistons & rods
Haltech 2000pro Series with racepac display
JDM Turbo manifold (hopefully will work with suppercharger new to forced induction correct me if im wrong)
1000cc injectors and fuel rail to suit with fuel regulator
_______

Am i missing anything I no i need a new fuel pump and lines any recomendations ?, and do i need to do any work to the head if its non VVT?... does anyone no what else i need to do this build any help would be apprieated:surprise:

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
fuel lines should be ok i reckon.bosch 044.good luck at least your trying new things

thehotdogman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
Hense the Haltech 2000pro series with racepac the ecu alone is $3200 and then add tunning plus water and oil sensors, wiring harness, im looking all up just on the ecu side $4200 this Sh*t is expensive, wanted to go a motec but then deerer again and harder to find someone to tune them,

______

thehotdogman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
I have just decided i need a supercharger with butterfly flaps for inlet you no the ones that you see on massive v8s recon it would look sick even if they were off to the passenger side of the bonnet anyone no of a supercharger that i could mount to do that with ???