Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rb30 issues

NtHL94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore Rb30, Also have SSV VE
Hey sorry it took so long for reply, i had the auto elec come out, he did some testing and basically what he's saying is its the brand new injectors i put in, says maybe there just a bad batch, ive spoken with supplier, and they're willing to do a claim on them, the ohms came back perfect, and there getting pulse but the mechanisms inside aren't working idk hahaha...
Well ill definitely find out when they get tested back at the suppliers workshop this week, ill keep you updated :)

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Late reply, but a quick way to check is to unbolt the rail with injectors connected. Place jars under each injector and crank the engine. You get to see fuel come out (if any) and can roughly compare flow.

NtHL94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Late reply, but a quick way to check is to unbolt the rail with injectors connected. Place jars under each injector and crank the engine. You get to see fuel come out (if any) and can roughly compare flow.
Hey mate, yeah thanks for that! Yeah i actually tried this and yeah, nothing sprays, however there is pressure behind the injectors :( auto elec rekns its the new injectors, however im not 100% as ive chucked in some second handys and still nothing, hes tested cas, maf etc all that and still no go....

Joelfrench93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Hey mate, yeah thanks for that! Yeah i actually tried this and yeah, nothing sprays, however there is pressure behind the injectors :( auto elec rekns its the new injectors, however im not 100% as ive chucked in some second handys and still nothing, hes tested cas, maf etc all that and still no go....

Sounds more likely to be an issue with the reverse polarity relay setup mate?? Or perhaps wiring into the injectors?

NtHL94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sounds more likely to be an issue with the reverse polarity relay setup mate?? Or perhaps wiring into the injectors?
Yeah id agree with you on that, so strange, im having issues finding another reverse polarity fuse, wonder if i should call nissan and sus them out, might be too old though :( not sure. I made sure he checked the injector wiring out also, says it seems to be fine, and good voltage... all harness connectors were changed out aswell...

NtHL94

Reaction score
Members Ride
So somehow i can now get 2 injectors to spit, but none of the others are working, even when i just rotate the dizzy manually ...does this sound like another cas?

gmholdman

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 in FJ ute
You did clean out the fuel tank, didn’t you???

NtHL94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sure did :) was nasty hehe...

NtHL94

Reaction score
Members Ride
Correct and also replaced all fuel lines...