Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

re-site

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Just a thought, since it's a modding forum and i dare say most of the members don't own a VZ/VE, wouldn't it be appropriate to have a banner that reflects this? Perhaps pics of a nice VK and VS.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Modding forum? It's a bit of an everything forum IMHO.

With regards to the header this doesn't reflect the type of vehicles the site or members have, you just have to scroll down to determine what is covered.

This was purely a case of getting images in place at the time and what could be found easily.

On the other side it was to give it a bit of life back into what was and has become a very old look, a more updated feel I guess you could say.

Then we have the 'old look' there was no VK or VS or anything of that era and it was never an issue back then?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Lol, people still wanted different models on the banners, but it was never going to stop people coming to the site (how long do you look at the banner....really).

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Oh don't get me wrong it's not a deal breaker, but while we're talking about the appearance of the site, i reckon it would be sweet to see some older models up there.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
Oh don't get me wrong it's not a deal breaker, but while we're talking about the appearance of the site, i reckon it would be sweet to see some older models up there.

well you should check out my girl then...not to everyones liking but shes mine and underway...