Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reality TV

BOOST666

Classic not plastic
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'79 VB SL/E 253, VY SS II
Agreed, 99.9% of reality tv annoys the crap out of me! I have to tune out and do something else if my missus wants to watch it... I said 99.9% because there is a show I do like that I have watched almost religiously, Big Brother... I know guys, pathetic right, I cop mass amounts of shyt from my workmates for watching it, I enjoy it for the voyeristic social experiment that it is.
Otherwise I'm much more interested in docos, car related programs and sport.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I avoid the so called Reality Shows like a plague. One show that I used to watch was American Chopper. Very technical in their humble beginnings; they concentrate on motorcycle fabrication and their techniques. That you cannot scrip or make lies. You either know how to weld parts together or not. Once they deviate from that and concentrate to their family dramas the show died for me. So quit watching way before it got cancelled.

Biker Build-Off was another show that concentrated on styles and build rather than stupid personal drama. There was this chap called Indian Larry (RIP), made a Motorcycle frame with nothing but a chain. Welded the links together.