Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reaper's work Hack

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
What's it like?

I'm guessing the Maloo's don't have it then. How long has it been standard on those 2 cars for?

Came out on the E3 I think. As far as how it works, switch to competition mode, stop, select first, rev to around 5000 & dump whilst holding the right pedal to the floor. The rest is just a matter of how sticky (or otherwise) the surface is.

Reaper

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
Very nice man!!!

Just a quick question - How do you find the seats compare from the SSV to the Senator? - To me the design/shape looks fairly similar but I have always found the SSV seats don't seem to be as comfortable as they should be...

Also, please let me know what I have to do to have cars such as SSV's and Senators as everyday company cars ;)

Cheers
Chris

well im not sure about the senator seats but the series 2 ssv seats are alot more comfortable then the series 1 seats

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
in love with the e3 senator. seen one yesterday, was voodoo blue with the cream interior on black pentagons, cant describe how good it looked lol

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
very nice mate, i can remember you saying you couldn't justify paying the extra cash to get a hsv?? looks like you came around it lol.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
very nice mate, i can remember you saying you couldn't justify paying the extra cash to get a hsv?? looks like you came around it lol.

I said I couldn't justify the extra cash to go from a SS-V to a Clubsport & still can't. Big difference between the two.

well im not sure about the senator seats but the series 2 ssv seats are alot more comfortable then the series 1 seats

I have always found the SSV seats great. The Senator seats are a step up but i'm not sure they are so much different.

Reaper

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Saw this today looks better in the flesh

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
My Dog looks hotter then this!

Just joking, pure sex on wheels Reaper, gotta be happy with that for a work car lol, hope your weekend car isn't a 1989 **** box Laser :p

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
Very nice car mate. It must be nice to have the sporty feel from the manual, and all the luxury features.