Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reaper's work Hack

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
nah, its just the work hack, no need to lower it haha

nah but man car looks awesome

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
it doesn't need lowering, its no a VZ SV6. lol

its a performance car, i don't think it needs to compensate for lost power with airbags hahahaha

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
This thing is amazing.
Everyone is jealous of your daily 'work hack'.

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Never said it needed to compensate for any lack of power did I smarty pants?

Just my opinion since I have seen plenty of VE Senators/ R8's on bags which look a million times better than a senator which is in the sky but hey that's just my opinion :D

Dont really care weather you or reaper like it but this is a forum and i'm aloud to make suggestions, isn't that the whole point of posting your car!?

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
never said it needed to compensate for any lack of power did i smarty pants?

Just my opinion since i have seen plenty of ve senators/ r8's on bags which look a million times better than a senator which is in the sky but hey that's just my opinion :d

dont really care weather you or reaper like it but this is a forum and i'm aloud to make suggestions, isn't that the whole point of posting your car!?

boom shakalaka

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Just my opinion since I have seen plenty of VE Senators/ R8's on bags which look a million times better than a senator which is in the sky but hey that's just my opinion :D

Dont really care weather you or reaper like it but this is a forum and i'm aloud to make suggestions, isn't that the whole point of posting your car!?

Fair enough - go buy yourself one and go nuts. Having done a shade under 30,000km in the thing I'm fine with the ride height. When you have experienced a few cars that handle exceptionally well (you really need to drive a few single seater open wheelers to really understand this) you will appreciate a well set up chassis even at low street speeds. Most who know me will agree that I am very much a "function" over "form" kind of guy when it comes to a choice between the 2.

Reaper

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina

didn't mean to rattle your cage pal, i wasn't targeting you with that comment, just majority of VZ SV6 get douched out lol
yet again, not targeting you or your car lol